Friction Arts policies
Friction Arts policies and procedures are in place to protect the rights of people we work with, our employees, as well as the interests of Friction Arts and are available for you to see at any time.
- Archive Collections and Retention Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Equality Diversity and Inclusion Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
To see all our policies please contact us: email@example.com
Why do we collect your information and ask for feedback?
- To check we do what we say we’ll do
- To improve what we do in the future
- To value the contributions of our staff, partners and people we work with
- To monitor our programmes and outcomes within Friction and with our funders when appropriate
Any information you provide is subject to the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998. We only hold personal information for the purposes of monitoring, evaluation and to comply with any statutory requirements.
The personal details you provide may be shared with third parties for the purposes of undertaking research, for the provision of appropriate services, as part of any statutory duties requiring such disclosure and to protect public funds. We collect and administer on the basis that information will be treated as confidential. Any data may be used to prevent fraud or the misuse of resources.
Last updated 10th October 2023